Issues with Windows 10 maybe?

Only with A.C do I get issues with menu page (I'm running with triple monitors) . Start up and in game works fine , racing also works fine . The problem I'm encountering is once I exit out of race or practice back into menu page the results of the race will appear on my right screen while middle and left screen will blink black/white . Once I click return to game menu blinking black/white screen stops and I can than select for example (control settings) and that menu page will show in the middle screen while the main in game menu still showing on the right screen. I sometimes get game menu on left screen and middle and right screen has a white screen with one single (X) going across both screens . Not sure what is causing this issue.

Last edited:
I'm on Windows 7, and I've had this this issue with AC for over a year. I don't usually get the big X any more, just occasionally, but the menu is never on my centre screen after exiting a session.

I've an nVidia card with the latest drivers.

In game, under Options > General, have you tired fiddling with the 'Launcher rendering width limit' and 'Ignore Windows display-scaling settings (DPI)'?

Only with A.C do I get issues with menu page (I'm running with triple monitors) . Start up and in game works fine , racing also works fine . The problem I'm encountering is once I exit out of race or practice back into menu page the results of the race will appear on my right screen while middle and left screen will blink black/white . Once I click return to game menu blinking black/white screen stops and I can than select for example (control settings) and that menu page will show in the middle screen while the main in game menu still showing on the right screen. I sometimes get game menu on left screen and middle and right screen has a white screen with one single (X) going across both screens . Not sure what is causing this issue.

This used to happen to me, as soon as I left the track and went back to the main menu the menu UI (where you pick your car, track, settings, etc.) would move to the left monitor. Under the General tab in your settings there's an option for "UI render width" (or something like that), I increased it to the maximum and now my menu UI stays on the center monitor.

Give that a try and see if it helps you. I'd had this problem for about a year and it drove me bonkers, but now everything stays right where it should. :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 401 40.1%