PC1 ISR interview with Andy Tudor (Creative Director of SMS)

ok, ok, I admit, I'm guilty of some serious trolling on that last one. Sorry guys. (see? very easy to say "sorry")

If you guys stop for a minute and realize we're all in the same collective (sinking) ship and start working together instead of fighting so much we'd all be better off. The guy at Kunos said it best.

Let's not fight and antagonize the developers (ISI, Kunos, SMS ..) nor each other, else more studios (Codies comes to mind) will leave us. None of us wants that.

Nismo makes good videos and others do too, all help our sim community grow. You don't like something? Help make it better in a professional manner, it's someone's hard work after all and how they feed their family. Don't insult or disrespect. Give your opinion once (preferably with solid evidence) and then that's it, you've made your point. If you did a good job, the developer will listen to your opinion. If not, try a different approach other than SHOUTING at them or childish tactics/trolling.

I'm glad Nismo took the high ground and didn't go for my trollbait, kudos. Others should do the same. I feel dirty for that trick, going to take a shower now :)

(Also, Nismo is Staff here and I respect authority so double "sorry" for that.)

Let's elevate the discourse. I think 2013 is an uptick for sims, but the general trend for sims has been downward for years now. Let's always act professional and turn things around for the sim community. It's up to us.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 245 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 242 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%