Islands no longer for Assetto Corsa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Track info:
-track is in beta stage, all roads are drivable, no AI, no cameras
-it consist from: 2 islands, 6 lakes, 43+km roads(5-13m wide) which create multiple layouts, 1 main bridge, several small rock bridges, 1 tunnel
Finished sectors: S1, S2, S3, S4, S13, S14. new map link
* finished sectors means, that there are trees, grass, leaves, road texture. Other small objects will be added later.
BETA DOWNLOAD: If you want to try beta versions, please send me PM with your email address on the AC forum(@bzucobzuco). I don't want to share links with non licensed players. I'm going to create newsletter.
*more additional links are here in my posts
beta3.jpg

beta1.jpg

beta2.jpg

beta4.jpg

beta5.jpg

beta6.jpg

beta7.jpg

beta8.jpg

beta9.jpg

beta11.jpg

Hi guys, good and bad news. Bad is, that I still don't have time to finish my track. Good is, that I partly decided to transfer my map to BeamNG game. Last days I looked on beamng editor, and it looks really promised. I bought Beamng in 2013, but didnt have time to look more on it. It has better graphical functions than AC game engine...therefor it is easier and more interesting and motivating finish my map in BeamNG. I hope you understand my decision.

Guys, some interesting beta update, I made some AI line around both islands, and I am excited.
Performance is really good, a little bit depends on cars. Official are very good, modded are worse on gpu performance at start. I tested with 9 oponents at 90%, same cars in grid: lotus exige v6 cup, veloce gts and bmw 1m.
I need to correct all wall bridges, because they are counted as valid track, also middle bariers on main bridge, but AI did it with few drift collisions during overtaking.:thumbsup: There was one AI car retirement in one race. AI was really good in the narrowest S3 sector, I should train more :cautious: .
Let me know how good or bad was on your computers with cars you have chosen.

This is not final AI line. I have one idea...make AI line only in the right road lane. It could be interesting for this kind of track.

http://www68.zippyshare.com/v/TB1c0eVL/file.html

EDIT: practise and qualifycation are not working, only race session.
Hi, is this AI still available? the link is dead.
Thanks in advance

Do you stay with your decission to do this for beam ng instead of AC? Of course it's your decission to not make any public release of what you did for AC but it looks like so much of a waste not to release the beta. The track already looks so great in all those YT videos I see.

Do you stay with your decission to do this for beam ng instead of AC? Of course it's your decission to not make any public release of what you did for AC but it looks like so much of a waste not to release the beta. The track already looks so great in all those YT videos I see.
Agree.
It saddens me that promises like this fall into oblivion after literally years of waiting for nothing...
But we have not the right to claim for a single thing of this track :(
I think that at this level we wont enjoy this track on multiplayer at night weather

Agree.
It saddens me that promises like this fall into oblivion after literally years of waiting for nothing...
But we have not the right to claim for a single thing of this track :(
I think that at this level we wont enjoy this track on multiplayer at night weather
To me this is a bit too much entitlement.
@Bzuco decided AC is not the platform best to show and support his appreciated effort.
Deal with it.

To me this is a bit too much entitlement.
@Bzuco decided AC is not the platform best to show and support his appreciated effort.
Deal with it.

What is wrong here?
My life wont stop because of this, just giving my opinion of feeling kinda waste of everything when a big project falls apart

You seem to be somewhat traumatized with facebook and I dont know what my avatar tells to you....
Mod Edit: get back on topic both of you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds pretty dead to me as well.Better to make space for one that is actually active. Or we could just leave it open for stupid comments like this:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back