A weekend Project

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

A track update coming?

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

What I like about rF1 and GTR2 etc is that you can get the older tracks, I have Calder Park for example that's I used to go to in the 70's and watch the touring cars. You can also get the old Monaro's, Toranas, Falcon GT's, and the games are completely moddable.

Wow, Toban is really run down and had a lot of fumes building up mixed with rubber

(That is Toban, right? Going from psycho posts on rF2 forum I presume so)
I hope it's really run down. I want Toban to be the "excuse" of a track ISI uses to show off their very best of physical track surface modelling. Hopefully they can get very in-depth and detailed with regards to track surface physics (and, please, none of those generic sinewave crap bumps, lol!)

IMO: there is nothing wrong with the asphalt textures it self.

But if you mean the layer with the static rubber, dirt and skid marks.
Yes, i like that on Iracing tracks. A green track doesn't excist.

But there is problem with static rubber, dirt and skidmarks and the dynamic rubber build up. You can see it on iracing tracks with enduro races. The static wear textures and dynamic rubber don't blend well. IMO: it's a minor issue.
But it get worse when the track gets wet.

The best way to get a good track-wear look is to save a real road from an online race. It looks more natural then a narrow AI line.

http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.php/6211-TRACK-TEXTURES-photorealistic-textures

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back