rF2 ISI GT-Multi Class @ Sao Paulo - Wed 5th Nov

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I fogot to mention this:

Server is up! :thumbsup:

The Vmod is downloadable via server login. Vmod creation is done via a workaround, so it has a strange name.
And there is a bug with the track. If you un-install the Vmod after the race. It will un-install the track aswell.
You need to install the track again in the mod manager. This is not releated to the Vmod. It happens with other Vmod with the track aswell.

sign me in!
first race with rf2, anything particular to know about?
1. Make sure you get a feel for the FFB. If you have any problem with it, there are lots of guides on the web.
2. The tire model can be difficult for newcomers, with the cars in this race the GTR and Corvette has soft tires, so they are very sensitive to overdriving. If you have problem with them, try the Camaro (mediums) or the 370Z (hards) instead. This is mainly caused by driving-style.

The Nissan GTR seems a LOT faster than the Camaro. Even if the Camaro can do a one stopper* I imagine the Nissan will still be faster. I was immediately about 6 seconds faster in the GTR.

EDIT: *'no stopper', not 'one stopper'

Last edited:
The Nissan GTR seems a LOT faster than the Camaro. Even if the Camaro can do a one stopper I imagine the Nissan will still be faster. I was immediately about 6 seconds faster in the GTR.
wait are we going to have a pit stop in these cars? I did over 10 min in the Camaro and still had over 90% tires left....

wait are we going to have a pit stop in these cars? I did over 10 min in the Camaro and still had over 90% tires left....

Sorry, that was meant to read 'no stopper', not 'one stopper'. I haven't done a full race sim yet but I suspect I will do one or two stops in the GTR and still be faster than I would with no stops in the Camaro.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 261 13.6%