rF2 ISI Formula Masters @ Monaco - Tuesday 5th January 2016

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Apologies, the link in the first post is incorrect. We shall in fact be using the latest version (v1.6) of the ISI Fomula Master car; the server has been setup correctly, so the up to date version should be automatically downloaded and installed when you join the server (if you don't have it already). To avoid further confusion I shall update the link right away. :D

Hopefully I didn't cause a confusion by trying to prevent one :D

Please sign me up

Edit: Did a few laps tonight.
Monaco is so intense. 30 mins is a short race on many tracks. In this car/track combo my brain will be fried after 30 mins (in a good way).
Fuel for me was 2.35 lit/lap. for 30 mins suggest 56-58 litres. 60 to play it safe.

Last edited:
This track is seriously nostalgic. Can tell its a rip from the Codemasters version after the millions of laps I did of it in those games.

Great race until my Brakes are broken :( Grats the Podium :thumbsup: Btw i'm a noob with the open Wheelers and i didn't that its possible to get brakedamage. How can i avoid this? No braking maybe? ;)

lgfxsbwu.jpg

Great race until my Brakes are broken :( Grats the Podium :thumbsup: Btw i'm a noob with the open Wheelers and i didn't that its possible to get brakedamage. How can i avoid this? No braking maybe? ;)

lgfxsbwu.jpg
Bigger brake ducts might do the trick. Especially on tracks with lots of heavy braking zones.

Had 2 crashes, 1 due to debry :p and 1 by myself. 2 Pistols later I found myself in 3rd position.
A few laps I was second as David had a pitstop . 2 Laps before the finish my left front disc exploded... Bye bye 2nd spot.. In the final lap my right front went bye bye too.:roflmao:

Was happy with the podium. Enjoyed it a lot.:thumbsup: Thanx guys!!:)

That was fun, high attrition as always at Monaco.
My brakes stayed ok.
@Magic43
Dis you use same set as me? Anyway cooling as suggested, plus you can lower brake pressure a little, use engine braking where possible to assist brakes, don't use throttle and brakes concurrently.
I know Monaco is high aero but on low aero tracks more wing = cooler brakes too (aero drag slows you so brakes do less work).

That was fun, high attrition as always at Monaco.
My brakes stayed ok.
@Magic43
Dis you use same set as me? Anyway cooling as suggested, plus you can lower brake pressure a little, use engine braking where possible to assist brakes, don't use throttle and brakes concurrently.
I know Monaco is high aero but on low aero tracks more wing = cooler brakes too (aero drag slows you so brakes do less work).
Yes i used it but maybe i was braking to strong but until to that problem it was a great race and thx again for your help :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back