F1 2011 Is this very good driving or...?

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
I'm doing this off of my own back, and I'm fast enough to be defending both his pace and my own. So thanks for the troll, but no thanks.

Look, I aplogise for the 'are you retarded' comment, but seriously. Are we still going to have a discussion of whether he's using assists or not... Really? The car bogs down if you use TC... does it bog down in the Brazil video? No.

No denying is a really good driver. Most of the time he gains it looks to be in the breaking zones anyway. I can do low 1.06s in Brazil (cockpit view :p) but I can not brake and shift down the gears that quickly and its probably worth half a second a lap or more. If the game works the same as it does on pc then I'm sure he destroys his engine quite abit too trying to get those down shifts correct.

I'm doing this off of my own back, and I'm fast enough to be defending both his pace and my own. So thanks for the troll, but no thanks.

Look, I aplogise for the 'are you retarded' comment, but seriously. Are we still going to have a discussion of whether he's using assists or not... Really? The car bogs down if you use TC... does it bog down in the Brazil video? No.

It's a discussion, and basically trying to figure out how he does it, so we can try it. No need to be rude about it. Nobody actually has proven that he is cheating, it's just one of the theories. It's just like no-one has proven that he hasn't cheated either.

There's a reason why he's the best out of roughly 160 drivers on the xbox side and argueable another ~150 on the PS3 side. He very rarely ever makes mistakes. Yeah he is using a rubbish wheel but im sure if he got a CSR he would get even quicker.
To those of you saying that you can get close to his time, those times are done online equal settings with fuel and tyre sim on. Video it and i'll believe you.
Oh and no im not a "fanboy" i race in the F1 league over on ARL (there are 9 leagues below us) alongside Matty and Noble.

Edit: and the game is the same on both the PC and the xbox so don't try and use that as an excuse as to why he's faster than you lot.

Ok so i'm here, now what? To be honest, i find it completely unbelievable and damn right disrespectful to assume i'm cheating/hacking/modding or whatever other ridiculous ideas you can come up with as the answer to why my lap times are faster than yours here.

I once got told that 'just because you can't do certain lap times, doesn't mean others can't' and that certainly is true and relevant in this situation.

I have never EVER used any assists when playing F1 2011, so again, i find it a joke that people say that i'm 'definitely' using them, when it's quite clear that i'm not. You only have to look at the very start of the Hungary lap to realise it's no TC as the back end of the car steps out coming out of the final corner when starting the lap. I can't believe you missed that. Same as the Brazil lap, from watching others videos with TC, you can hear that the car bogs down in the revs when exiting a corner, where as running no TC the car simply spins it's rear tyres and bounces off the rev limiter, which you can hear for the majority of the time.

Granted the setups are key to good lap times, but that is no way the defining factor to why i can do the lap time i do. Many people have used my exact setup around different tracks and couldn't match my times.

For those saying that i'm only a good driver when the car has good grip, you may want to go look at my 'King of the Rain' videos on my 'Lhamiltonfan' youtube account to see that i can quite easily cope with a car with limited grip and in difficult conditions. And the reason for most spins, is simply due to it being a damn right hard challenge to correct spins when running no TC.

Some of you just need to swallow the bitter pill that is i'm completely 100% legit, and not using some trick setup or anything ridiculous to get these lap times.

I've kept my peace and HAVE been following this thread since it started to be completely honest. I wasn't too fussed about the first few accusations as that was to be expected if im honest, but it's turned into a joke now and it was time for me to step up and put this to bed. Matt came here on his own back to show you the light, but you neglected it and refused to believe it. So i'm here now and have told you the truth, up to you whether you want to face facts or continue to believe in lies.

Ok so i'm here, now what? To be honest, i find it completely unbelievable and damn right disrespectful to assume i'm cheating/hacking/modding or whatever other ridiculous ideas you can come up with as the answer to why my lap times are faster than yours here.

I once got told that 'just because you can't do certain lap times, doesn't mean others can't' and that certainly is true and relevant in this situation.

I have never EVER used any assists when playing F1 2011, so again, i find it a joke that people say that i'm 'definitely' using them, when it's quite clear that i'm not. You only have to look at the very start of the Hungary lap to realise it's no TC as the back end of the car steps out coming out of the final corner when starting the lap. I can't believe you missed that. Same as the Brazil lap, from watching others videos with TC, you can hear that the car bogs down in the revs when exiting a corner, where as running no TC the car simply spins it's rear tyres and bounces off the rev limiter, which you can hear for the majority of the time.

Granted the setups are key to good lap times, but that is no way the defining factor to why i can do the lap time i do. Many people have used my exact setup around different tracks and couldn't match my times.

For those saying that i'm only a good driver when the car has good grip, you may want to go look at my 'King of the Rain' videos on my 'Lhamiltonfan' youtube account to see that i can quite easily cope with a car with limited grip and in difficult conditions. And the reason for most spins, is simply due to it being a damn right hard challenge to correct spins when running no TC.

Some of you just need to swallow the bitter pill that is i'm completely 100% legit, and not using some trick setup or anything ridiculous to get these lap times.

I've kept my peace and HAVE been following this thread since it started to be completely honest. I wasn't too fussed about the first few accusations as that was to be expected if im honest, but it's turned into a joke now and it was time for me to step up and put this to bed. Matt came here on his own back to show you the light, but you neglected it and refused to believe it. So i'm here now and have told you the truth, up to you whether you want to face facts or continue to believe in lies.

Chill dude, all I'm looking for is some tips man :)

We believe you. I've clearly said after matty gave me the setup that there's nothing wrong with you. I don't follow this thread much but I'm sure everyone else believes that you're not cheating. We're just curious to know some of your tricks and probably car setups for more tracks and something. It's just not possible for you to cheat in any way as you're from a XBOX.

By the way, I tried online/offline playing and I'm feeling like having more grip on online sessions? Is this correct or I've simply just driven better @ the online session?

Everybody is not trash talking him. What posts are you reading?

Don't worry about it, fanboys will be fanboys. I think it's just better to ignore posts like those, the more you think about it.

I mean, I thought to myself, if you get a reply like that to begin with, how much chance do we have to rationalize with him(her?) later?

But I am totally with you, I must have been reading other posts than them aswell. :confused:

Don't worry about it, fanboys will be fanboys. I think it's just better to ignore posts like those, the more you think about it.

I mean, I thought to myself, if you get a reply like that to begin with, how much chance do we have to rationalize with him(her?) later?

But I am totally with you, I must have been reading other posts than them aswell. :confused:

Right, I know what you mean. I probably jumped the gun a bit with my post as well. I should just leave it now.

Well, I'm deeply sorry that I as a 'fanboy' (I did not even knew the guy until this thread) forgot that you would take everybody so literally. It's almost cute to see how Dewald tries to be wise and says you can't rationalize with me while he himself reacts with LOL.
Just keep on stereotyping people, you are really gaining my respect! (Oh yeah, you do not need my respect. That's how cool you are.)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back