Is this the real full deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just been sniffing around at ebay for rFactor and found This,do any of you know if this is the proper full install of the game that will include all the reg. codes etc.?,or will i have to buy some additional "License" thing or something to enable online play?.

Thank You.

probably genuine enough but not sure if they are the full thing or just a demo as this one was a bundled freebie with some systems, the guy who is selling it probably picked it up from pc world for 1p as some branches were selling these off a few days ago

A m8 of mine recently gave me an old rF disc he thought was the full game,but its only the demo version and requires a license purchase to unlock the content and enable online play,it didnt have that proper case,just a cheap paper sleeve with nothing on it,i have asked the seller if this is the full thing with all required codes/license etc..

I ordered it too, and Lee there is a full download with a 1 hour test with it, then it shuts down.
TBH, this ebay option is much cheaper though mate

So ... Rfactor is worth buying then eh chaps?
Was wondering about this myself lately ...

EDIT ... and does anyone offer it to download online (officially)?

If you like simracing rFactor is a must have IMO . Quality of the mods is great and the choice is huge !! And its a change if you have Race or EVO.
I am one of the biggest fan out there i think,And from the year it was released ( 2005) it is still going strong.
I would say BUY !!!:thumb:

got mine this morning too, good service form that seller :p

just downloading the MMG F1 mod, as I can only see 1 server available

*EDIT* The DVD has version 1.255, which is the current version available from the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back