Is this possible the best race sim around atm?

Msportdan

@Simberia
Ive spent the last few days trying a few sims.

AC
RF2 (my fav so far but..)
GSC
Raceroom

and to say I think GSCe is the most authentic sim out there. Ok the visuals aren't on the level AC or RR, but everything else makes up for it. The ffb the sense of immersion in the cockpit the AI... I just want to thank Reiza and what a job they've done with (lets just say) old engine.,. It does put Rf2 in shame in places, and even AC.

carry on reiza the great and hard work is much appreciated here down in Essex lol

cheers guys

Whats your thoughts. on this and other sims atm.?

Last edited:
@Brandon Wright if you buy the cars and tracks as it exits without packs will be 210 euros.

vhqo48.jpg

If you buy the packs discount, sale for almost 164 euros.

w6pdef.jpg

GSCE for 24 euros is infinitely more inmersive than the RRE.

The way the camera moves, imitating the head with forces G of GSCE, is the best of all sims. Even more than the AC with Real Head Movement.

PD: Thank's @Fabio Rodrigues. I want the marcus too.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
@Brandon Wright if you buy the cars and tracks as it exits without packs will be 210 euros.

If you buy the packs discount, sale for almost 164 euros.

GSCE for 24 euros is infinitely more inmersive than the RRE.

I still don't think that accurately represents the total price because if you already own some of the cars/tracks even more discount will be taken off, especially if you can take advantage of Steam sales (on Black Friday I got both DTM 2013 and 2014 for about $25 total which is cheaper than DTM 2014 by itself). Example, the European Track Pack is virtually unnecessary because if you own DTM, ADAC and WTCC you already have all but one of the tracks included in the Euro Pack so there's no need to buy it, just buy the one track you're missing. Similar with the M1 Procar, the car by itself is half the price of the pack and all you get with the pack is a bunch of skins, so I just bought the car by itself. Yes, it's more expensive than GSCE (I'm not arguing that point), but GSCE is an exceptionally cheap game and R3E doesn't have to be much more than normal priced games if you shop smartly. It certainly isn't going to cost 200 euros, and it's massively cheaper than iRacing's ridiculous pay model.

And I don't think price has any effect on level of immersion. Immersion is all about making you feel like you're actually in a moving car on a real road/race track, and IMO R3E accomplishes that better than most (not all) current sims (certainly better than AC or iRacing).

And I don't think price has any effect on level of immersion. Immersion is all about making you feel like you're actually in a moving car on a real road/race track, and IMO R3E accomplishes that better than most (not all) current sims (certainly better than AC or iRacing).
You're right, the price is relevant in terms of immersion. But for my GSCE feels better than any other sim.

If R3E have liked more than GSCE, I would have all the content. I would not mind paying. But is not the case. I have tried many cars, tracks on R3E and I like much how it feels GSCE.;)

sorry I don't get why we cant put the cars in GSC... If you bought GSC you get Marcus free, so no one profits putting the cars in GSC. If you haven't got GSC you cant put them in anyway and just have the free game..

sorry I don't get why we cant put the cars in GSC... If you bought GSC you get Marcus free, so no one profits putting the cars in GSC. If you haven't got GSC you cant put them in anyway and just have the free game..

Reiza has explained that more than once, it's because of licensing issues. I do hope things change in the future, the Marcas cars in GSC would be amazing.

Reiza has explained that more than once, it's because of licensing issues. I do hope things change in the future, the Marcas cars in GSC would be amazing.

Yep. Whoever owns the intellectual property that is Marcas would prefer that it be a standalone game so it's more of a showcase and not lost in a sea of other content. This is not uncommon and Reiza likely has no control over this. I'm sure it's physically possible, but that doesn't mean it's legally possible.

Yes, I'm new to realfeel so don't know where to find it or how to adjust it. Is it a global change or can I adjust each car individually? The touring cars feel great on my T300, but the open wheel cars literally have no force to the feedback on my T300. I've reached out to Reiza, they seem stumped at the moment.

It is the line maxforceatsteeringrack, for each car. -2000 is stronger than -2500 for instance.
Remember the stronger It is , the less feeling you have. So dont push that too far ;-)

Thanks Patrick. Right now all I feels is bumps and grooves, no weight or "force" in the turns at all, like my wheel has been unplugged from the power supply. So I probably can't have any less feeling than that. :) I'll give it a go when I get home from work in a couple hours.

@Msportdan I'll check out those mods when I get home, they're already at the top of my :drool: list. :) I'm guessing you add these mods the same as you'd add them to AC? (I've only modded AC so far, fairly new to all this).

Slightly different question, but how is the clutch in GSCE? I just got a TH8A shifter and would like to give it a go in GSCE.

[Formu]
MaxForceAtSteeringRack=-1300.000000

try this in your realfeel setting file for the f3

that's a bit too strong for the extremes so, will be individual values. oh crap?!

Last edited:
yep..

[F_Ext]
MaxForceAtSteeringRack=-1800.000000

this is better for the extremes.

for now set all me single seaters to this, apart from f3.

I never had to do this on my DFGT.

P.S when you add mods you will also need to paste in their relevant realfeel code at the bottom of this file. Simple copy and paste.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back