F1 2012 Is there any mods for PS3?

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
I think that's because no one can do it .... not because they don't want to try.

Remember Sony and Microsoft want TOTAL control of your game, and the game's access to their network. Everything HAS to go through their testing regime ...... and that costs a lot of money.

Bearing in mind that I come from a totally biased point of view. The best mod I can think of for a PS3, is a physical modification of the unit, often carried by dropping from a very high building.

To keep things local, I would suggest 'The Bow' on 6th Avenue S between Centre Street and 1st Street E

Haha ....:D :whistling:

180px-The_Bow_in_Calgary.jpg

nuh that wont happen but i believe it will be a good idea to drop the actual game disc from that building,

the thing is this game is pretty good, but the little details makes it the worst game of its kind, im playing it right now, and i swear someone hit me from behind and i got a penalty for that,, not to mention you cant drive in the pits,,,,,,,, so many things that have to be fixed in this game, i swear i still like F1C more then this one !

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back