Is there any chance...

That some one would buy my used Asus g72gx lap top for $750?

I ask because I'm thinking of selling it to buy components for a desktop for around that much.

$750 would get me a desktop that could run circles around this lap top, except in the one area where lap tops are actually useful...mobility.

My biggest concern would be this: Is this still a viable price for a lap top that's approaching 2 years old?

Hmmm, honestly that may be tough one because for example my HP G60 634ca when i bought it last last year costed me $565 and that was on sale from $679, today the HP model that replaced mine is $400. I checked out the specs of your laptop and it is a nice one but one can buy a HP Pavillion DV7 quad core new for $779.

Compare
[h=4]HP Pavilion 17.3" Laptop featuring AMD Quad-Core A8-3500M Processor (DV7-6165US) - Grey - English[/h]Model:DV7-6165US | Web Code:10176376
This HP DV7 laptop delivers amazing performance, incredible efficiency, and all the features you nee...More Info
Our Price:$779.95
Add to Cart​

Add to Wish List

Add to Price Watch

It is similar in performance and it is new. Here in Vancouver, no one buys used laptops because new ones have gotten cheaper over the last two years. I'm saving for the same model as shown.

I figured it would be a hard sale...it was 1200 new but like I said that was 2 years ago.

Maybe I can get my old desktop back from a friend. I told him he could have it but he's making a lot of money now and I'm not haha.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back