1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Is there an accurate way to measure FPS in this game?

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Connor Caple, Sep 25, 2010.

1. Connor Caple

Connor Caple
    Slowest Racer in Town...

I'd like an accurate, on-screen FPS display so I can try fiddling about with the game's settings and look for any improvement.

At the moment it looks way worse than Race Pro and everyone keeps telling me it has nice graphics.

I have tried all graphics settings from very-low up to Ultra and it looks grainy and jerky - especially on the replays. :confused:

My systems exceeds the Recommended specs and I have the latest ATI drivers installed.

2. i use fraps thats works well .must be something wrong with your gfx card , it looks lovely on mine best f1 game in years

3. Connor Caple

Connor Caple
    Slowest Racer in Town...

The card is fine - all my other games look absolutely mint in 1680x1050, this looks cack even in 1280x768 *sighs*

4. Try afterburner
    http://event.msi.com/vga/afterburner/download.htm

but as guys with great rigs are getting bad fps ,if you are onll at the recommended yours will probably be worse,
    however it seems this is a dug so with patching it should improve.

5. Ensure you have mipmapping set to max quality in the cataclyst control centre, i had a problem with blurry textures after updating the drivers and that fixed the problem for me. You could use FRAPS to display the FPS count.