1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is there a way to reduce vertical shaking?

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by St3fan, Apr 12, 2015.

1. St3fan

St3fan
    Stefan Zhang <- Just use this name for convenience Premium Member

Hi guys I'm new to GSC and this forum. Got the game some weeks ago and I felt really dizzy because the cockpit camera shakes vertically too much for me when I brake or accelerate. I wonder if there is a way to reduce that shaking. Thanks.

2. JeffL

JeffL
    Right on Brother, I hear ya, it's all good. Premium Member

play with cockpit vibration settings in player file.

3. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium Member

Head movement in controls settings

4. JeffL

JeffL

edit double

5. JeffL

JeffL

Didn't think of the obvious:D

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Kurupt CDN

Kurupt CDN
    Touring car fanatic Premium Member

find these lines in your plr. file and adjust them to your liking....mine are adjusted
    Cockpit Vibration Mult1="0.20000" // Primary vibration multiplier affects eyepoint position (base magnitude is in VEH or cockpit file)
    Cockpit Vibration Freq1="1.00000" // Primary rate of vibration affects eyepoint position (higher framerates allow higher rates)
    Cockpit Vibration Mult2="0.28000" // Secondary vibration multiplier affects eyepoint orientation (base magnitude is in VEH or cockpit file)
    Cockpit Vibration Freq2="2.00000" // Secondary rate of vibration affects eyepoint orientation
    Moving Rearview="1" // Whether mirrors respond to head movement in cockpit (0=none, 1=position-only, 2=FOV-only, 3=both) - add 4 if you want to IGNORE head-tracking movement

7. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

Also is it me or are the standard settings for cockpit a bit weird? I mean when I accelerate the view goes down and when I brake it goes up slightly. Shouldn't it be the other way around?