• Race hard. Race fair.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is there a way to reduce vertical shaking?

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by St3fan, Apr 12, 2015.

1. St3fan

St3fan
    Premium

Ratings:
    +377
    Hi guys I'm new to GSC and this forum. Got the game some weeks ago and I felt really dizzy because the cockpit camera shakes vertically too much for me when I brake or accelerate. I wonder if there is a way to reduce that shaking. Thanks.

2. JeffL

JeffL
    Right on Brother, I hear ya, it's all good.

Ratings:
    +853
    play with cockpit vibration settings in player file.

3. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium

Ratings:
    +747
    Head movement in controls settings

4. JeffL

JeffL

Ratings:
    +853
    edit double

5. JeffL

JeffL

Ratings:
    +853
    Didn't think of the obvious:D

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Kurupt CDN

Kurupt CDN
    Touring car fanatic Premium

Ratings:
    +988
    find these lines in your plr. file and adjust them to your liking....mine are adjusted
    Cockpit Vibration Mult1="0.20000" // Primary vibration multiplier affects eyepoint position (base magnitude is in VEH or cockpit file)
    Cockpit Vibration Freq1="1.00000" // Primary rate of vibration affects eyepoint position (higher framerates allow higher rates)
    Cockpit Vibration Mult2="0.28000" // Secondary vibration multiplier affects eyepoint orientation (base magnitude is in VEH or cockpit file)
    Cockpit Vibration Freq2="2.00000" // Secondary rate of vibration affects eyepoint orientation
    Moving Rearview="1" // Whether mirrors respond to head movement in cockpit (0=none, 1=position-only, 2=FOV-only, 3=both) - add 4 if you want to IGNORE head-tracking movement

7. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson

Ratings:
    +2,626
    Also is it me or are the standard settings for cockpit a bit weird? I mean when I accelerate the view goes down and when I brake it goes up slightly. Shouldn't it be the other way around?