Is there a mod that improve body damage?

I have seen rFactor crashes on YT and hardly any of them have the body unscated.

Y'know, like engine covers torn off or maybe even a bent middle part of the car (I guess you could call me sick, but, I'm simulating realism)

On F1 cars, I only see front and rear-wings nicked off as well as tyres, but, not noses. On close-wheeled cars, I see bumpers, tyres and wings as casualties, but the body is still clean.

Unrelated, but, this similar game was also developed by Camaj and the rFactor team,

Watch this and tell me whether the nose should have come off.

I have seen rFactor crashes on YT and hardly any of them have the body unscated.

Y'know, like engine covers torn off or maybe even a bent middle part of the car (I guess you could call me sick, but, I'm simulating realism)

On F1 cars, I only see front and rear-wings nicked off as well as tyres, but, not noses. On close-wheeled cars, I see bumpers, tyres and wings as casualties, but the body is still clean.

Unrelated, but, this similar game was also developed by Camaj and the rFactor team,

Watch this and tell me whether the nose should have come off.

I'd say yes :p

The HistorX mod has more body damage than other sims, on most cars anyway.

So much that sometimes the interior gets deformed, heavy barrel-rolling and wrecking can cause the car to actually become barely recognisable.

Just ask my beloved Fiat 850TC that happened to get in a high speed crash (well, the high speed was for the other car !) with Erik Tveit 's Challenger !

Erik Tveit

I can haz cookie?
William Levesque , here's your car!

rFactor-2012-07-29-19-51-46-13.png

rFactor-2012-07-29-19-51-47-45.png

If you look at the DRM Mod you'll notice that there is an advanced body deformation where you can even find what's under the hood. The Reason for F1 mods is that there is a lot of trouble with slight crashes if you just knock off the nose you'll have problems attaching the parts again in garage which makes it look weird especially on the online experience.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 85 19.5%
  • €151-500

Votes: 119 27.3%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 71 16.3%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 38 8.7%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 42 9.6%
  • €3001-5000