1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Is there a 11-11 like glitch this year?

Discussion in 'F1 2014 - The Game' started by Daniel Smissen, Oct 18, 2014.

1. I have noticed some people online going round 2-3secs a lap quicker then the rest, is there a 11-11 like glitch this year??

2. There was in 2013, so it's almost sure there is this year too.
    Not even one bug is fixed, no improvements. I'm so disappointed.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Maybe they use cheats

4. If you check out the Xbox 360 TT lap times, the 5 or 6 top times are impossible; it is even more glaringly obvious for the wet times.

5. Nick Milton

Nick Milton
    Captain Slow Premium Member

I looking quick round melbourne, but 4-5 seconds off, in real life, to find 5 seconds. For 58 laps, I'd be dead. It's ridiculous,

Still best game out there is GPL, or modded GP 3(2000), modded.

6. What you mean with -11-11? Maybe sprngs?

7. yeah springs back in 2011 when car turned to being on rails

8. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Maybe they just have more talent?

• Like Like x 2
  9. Maybe it's codemasters racenet ;)
    Every year there are some people who set ridiculus fast times.

10. Maybe? im not the topic poster, but i know there are cheats out there. And i am by the way, a talented driver myself, so no worries.

11. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

There are in any game. But some people just find it particularly hard to accept that others are simply better in racing :)

Playing the cheat card is pointless and unneeded without proof.

12. ha @Bram Hengeveld, i bet they do, after doing this post i have found a set up which is pretty nice and brought me closer to the top guys so it really was set up by the sounds of it, but in relation to the post there was a 11-11 cheat so to speak of back in 2011 so having the fear something like was in the game was a very real one

13. 11/11 stuff has never been quicker especially for consistency in a race or outright speed in TT.

14. Milos

Milos
    Had things gone my way, who knows.. Premium Member

yes there are still the OP stuff

4-1 wings work quite well for me, much faster than a rear wing that is higher. (3 tenths faster than 5-3 wings, 1.5 seconds faster than 11-9 wings. on Melbourne with Williams in career)
    Rear balance always on 11
    ride height 1-1 and stiffness 11-11
    camber to the left (but I have the rear one to only -1.40 though) and toe to the right