F1 2012 Is the AI quite slow at China? (Pro diff, Xbox)

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Started career mode on Pro and just qualified 2nd in the Toro Rosso at China. Conditions were MOSTLY dry, a few light showers but at no time did I put on Intermediates. The track seemed to stay dry throughout qually.

Anyway, this starting pos. seems way too high for Pro AI, especially the 3rd race of the season. I had just completed my first updrade challenge (not installed), so AFAIK, the car was the same as the season start.

It should also be mentioned I am 50/50 to even make Q3 most of the time on Pro, so this makes it seem odd.

Anyway, I know in versions past, the AI could have "slow tracks", so wondering if anyone has noticed this at China.

Thanks!

Hi all

I'm having a pretty crappy time in Q1 on this track (career mode, Force India, Pro difficulty).

I did fine in practice and passed the R&D challenge no probs however in Q1 it's starting with light rain on a dry track and I'm struggling to get into Q2. I've tried a wet set up but dry tyres with the intention of switching to inters/wets later knowing that it's going to continue raining and I have trouble staying on the track. I've also tried on inters but the AI are way faster than me as they're all on primes/options........

Is this a bug or does anyone have any advice? Anyone experienced the same thing?

Cheers

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back