1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Is my Steamaccount hacked?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Sandis Roginskis, Jan 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Today STEAM OVER RIP :pissed-off::pissed-off::pissed-off::pissed-off:
    HELP MEEE
    STEAM CHAT SPAM LINK.I go LINK HACKER password Grrrr

[​IMG]

2. Chat request? What was his name? I recieved one too, not accepted it just clicked x, I didn't know him...

Try to get back your data to your e-mail. Other than that I don't know what you could do:(

3. Neil Tennant

Neil Tennant
    @ Simberia @Simberia

well id check ur steam details and maybe try a forgotten password request and be sure u are putting in the right password. Other wise u may be looking at a steam account hijack :o

4. maybe niks Surm nein ****ing

5. uTorrent and Daemon Tools eh? No wonder you've been hacked... ;-)

6. Kevin Ascher

Kevin Ascher
    #47 Roaring Pipes Maniacs

I think you have t watch your language eh?

7. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

@Sandis are you sure you didnt have your CAPS LOCK on, because you type with capitals on the forum as well. If not, follow the advise and contact steam support. Besides that i advise you to not use words that are replaced by a star (*****) they are here for a reason. Don't make the same mistake everytime something bad happens

@hulabaloo: please dont try to act like mr funnypants if you are not willing to help Sandis

8. Sorry bram for swearing :(

9. LOL you no hacked :D:D

10. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.