1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is my Race 07 wheel.rcs compatible with GTR2 ??

Discussion in 'GTR 2' started by Vaughn Stegeman, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Heya.
    Just bought GTR2, and I'm wondering (hoping) that my rather heavily hand-modified .rcs file from Race 07 for my wheel (Thrustmaster RGT w/clutch) is directly compatible with GTR2 .. as in, can I just copy that file from Race 07 to GTR2?

Also, no GTR2 servers with RaceDepartment? That seems odd. :O_o:

2. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

No its not "odd". We discontinued GTR2 years ago when GTR Evolution came out :)

I do think its possible to use your RACE 07 profile on GTR2. I know I used some of the FFB settings years ago but can't remember if i just copied the entire file or just parts of it.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. guess i may as well just try it .. worst that can happen is it crashes, right? LOL
    also, i appear to have found a mod over on NoGrip that opens up all the .rcs file options directly in GTR2. sounds nice.
  4. Man I didn't know you closed the GTR 2 server after GTR Evo. That's a big shame IMHO because I find this game much better than GTR Evo and the Race 07 club has so much other stuff that GT cars are rarely ran there.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Well, I've learned that GTR2 has no .rcs files .. all the wheel settings are stored diretly in the .plr file ... I've also learned that all the settings are totally compatible, tho they may not have totally the same in-game effect. Works for me.