F1 2012 Is manually adjusting just the AI strength possible?

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I have a craving to play a bit of arcade F1 offline casually, without the consequences of online racing in sims.

Now, there are many mods that change the difficulty, but that comes with many other changes to the AI, like behavior and aggression. What I would like to know, is which value in which file can I change to just change the pace, nothing else, of the AI? Some value that I can essentially use as a sliding scale like you use the percentage in rFactor.

For my relatively slow pace, the Professional level is just too high and I drop off the back of the field too much to even say I am racing. Then on intermediate, I finish way ahead of everyone else, which is just as boring as being lapped twice by the second last driver.

So, if it has been posted, I apologise, but I didn't find it.

Thanks in advance.

When you open the Track_difficulties table you can see columns with the names of Easy, Expert hard and Medium.
Easy for amateur, Medium for Semi pro , Hard for Professional and expert for Legend and track is for id of track. You need to open the track table to find which Number belongs to which Track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 86 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 62 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 69 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.3%