1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Is it worth getting the expansion packs?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Michael Karlovitz, Aug 13, 2014.

1. So i just purchased this game a few days ago for 4 bucks and what a deal. Really enjoying this game but i see there are expansion packs available for 8 bucks or so, just wondering if these expansion packs are worth it. I'd like to get the most out of the game but i find it hard to buy and expansion pack for double the price of the game. What do you think?

Thanks

2. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

In the racing club we use content from all the addon's, either cars or tracks some event might use content from three different addon's, not to make it so you have to buy them but because it creates quality variations!

Addon's get you more formula cars, retro cars, the latest GT cars, NORDSCHLEIFE and many other great tracks. There are times when special deals are available on the very cheap, look out for them and keep an eye on the forum as drivers will post the deals when they spot them.

3. Thanks Dennis..

4. Björn

Björn
    Ävver et Hätz bliev he in Kölle

copy paste from another thread (that GTR Evo bundle has doubled to 4€, though)