1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it true? Simbin Bankrupt?

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Tom Blackett, Jul 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Beer Beer x 1
  1. Boby Kim

Boby Kim
    There is no spoon... Premium Member

I'm sorry but I do not understand this post?
  2. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

So you make a post and want us to discuss it ...:O_o:
    All i see here is you starting or spreading a rumour.:thumbsdown:
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Can it be true?:notworthy:
  4. oh dear . . .
  5. :sick::sick::(:notworthy:
  6. Melv

Premium Member

This is turning out to be one lousy Monday :(
  7. No starting or spreading a rumour:p Guess its the survival of the fittest, I loved the Race07 series spent many hours playing and sometimes winning in the BMW:).
    RRRE to me is a massive overpriced disappointment with still no multiplayer after 1 year plus,
    Assetto Corsa is now the King of Sims with PCARs hopefully going to be dammed good (if they can sort the physics out) and is what a thought RRRE should of been, RRRE looks and feels last gen compared to the competition. So sad:(.
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

You have started it on this forum.:p

None of us know the true fact behind it, or what the implications are to that post.
    lets wait for Simbin to make a statement on it,
    As sometimes things are not always what they seem.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. Jay Ekkel

Jay Ekkel
    Kylotonn Games

Ill keep it short and sweet for now.

New Studio, new (tbd) name, new location, (almost) the same team. And most importantly we will continue the development of the project(s).

More (good) news will follow soon (tm) ;)
    • Like x 9
    • Love x 2
    • Beer x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Agree x 1
  10. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Backmarker Champion 2015 & so far this year. Staff Premium Member

11. Glad to hear that. Perhaps its for the best then.
    Good luck in the future with the new studio
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Björn

Ävver et Hätz bliev he in Kölle

• Love Love x 1
  13. I hope they don't continue in Sweden, they have 4 weeks vacation over there.
    • Haha Haha x 1
  14. Five, some (like me) have six.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Unless there is some sort of financial miss management, it may not be the best idea to continue with the same business model. I for one had decided that I had spent more than enough on what amounts to a few cars and tracks for hot laps.

Hope anyone that may have lost a job finds work quickly, but I also hope the business model changes for the better as repeating what has already failed will probably end the same.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  16. I know that this kind of business model has been wildly successful in other games/genres, so it might be here to stay, only SimBin has the data to know for sure though.
    But anyways, I wouldn't count on the business model changing just because you don't fancy it, I for one have bought all available content in R3E.

Edit: Oh and ofc I completely agree with you in that I hope eveyone who just lost their job find new ones fast! :)
  17. Andreas Knöpke

Andreas Knöpke
    GT3 is where it's at! Premium Member

Curious about the current, purchased content etc. :confused:
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.