is it rude to join a server without TS?

I have been hesitant to join a server without team speak. I wonder, is it considered rude to jump on somebody's server without being able to talk and then race and leave? I tried a couple times but typing and driving as well as reading did not go well. I mostly drive in SP mode @ get real and do some of the challenges and have not used ts since nr2k3 days. I will have to get a new headset/mic and DL TS but just wondering until then. Thanks.

If you are just racing on open servers, saying hello doesn't hurt. Beyons that, noone really knows you or remembers you up to a point, where you maybe start a "friendship" and chat via Steam.
I don't think the standard player runs with TS, so noone to talk to anyway...

There doesn't seem to be a public TS server that is commonly used in R3E. I see that sector3 has started a public discord server. I've never heard of discord before, but now that I've tried it, I really like it. there seems to be 15-30 ppl on the raceroom channel all the time. most ppl just stay in the text chat, but a lot of ppl use mics. check it out.

https://forum.sector3studios.com/index.php?threads/raceroom-discord-server.6798/

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back