• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

PC Is it possible to edit KIT00_BODY_LODA.MEB file?

Discussion in 'Project CARS' started by rafizan46, Jan 18, 2017.

1. rafizan46

rafizan46

Ratings:
    +0
    I try to replace car body which is the one i created by my self with the mod car body .. I use 3DS Max to create the body, and then use SMS Import tool to import "nis_r35_gt1_kit00_body_loda.meb" file to 3DS Max.. so I replace the body in 3DS Max by substitute it. I also set the material ID, texture, material & other part as well. after finish it, I export as .FBX file. And then I use Project Cars MEB Exporter to convert back to .MEB file. After convert, I replace my edited file with the original file. I open up the game, The car roof is missing & I don't see my moded car body. Is I missing something or End User cannot edit the body? Please help :( already spend 5 days on this :(

Attached Files:

2. QuadCoreMax

QuadCoreMax

Ratings:
    +71
    All is possible, but I won't get into details.
    When modding, the best is to add new content to it, so use this as a reference for your new car...