1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Is it possible to change drivers names?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Mods' started by Johan Top, Mar 27, 2011.

1. A lot of drivers don't have the specific characters that are in their name..
    Jörg Müller is Jorg Muller. While Simbin did a lot of other names with those additions.. Is there a possibility to change it?

2. yes...should be possible like every other modding ;)

but because of the packed content you need first to unpack and put the files into their right places, then you need to change the *.car files with an editor...there is a line with the name of the driver...simply edit the name to your needs and the name should be correct ingame...

a package with all *.car files with corrected names would be great ;) so if you want to try...you are welcome! and I will be first who download that ;)

3. You also need to change the talent I know, since the car-file and the talent-file must have the exact same name..

But I think unpacking the game is quite a drama ;(

4. Can you give me a list of the offending names with the cars they are drivind and PM me. Cheers.

5. I've got another question about drivers :
    I've got a problem in a class : Drivers are appearing both time. For example :
    - Driver A
    - Driver B
    - Driver A
    - Driver B
    If I select Driver A, both "Driver A" are selected.

Do you know where thse problem can come from ?