1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it possible to capture a screenshot in the showroom?

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Keith Windsor, Feb 5, 2013.

1. I cannot seem to get a screenshot in GSC while in the showroom, can anyone tell me how to do this please?

F12 only works on the track.

2. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

You can use an external program like fraps for it. That works for sure. Not sure if the game has an option to make them directly from the showroom.
  3. Thanks for the reply, I have managed to get better shots from on track, but I'll take a look at fraps as well :)
  4. sure you can Prnt Scrn or push F12 which is the default key for taking screenshots ingame :)
  5. It is pulling the wheel and put back :)

This is Stock Car Brazil increasingly with Technology :thumbsup:
  6. Thanks Scott but I tried both and no file is produced - nothing happens, but it works once I load a circuit. Very strange if it works for others.
  7. PrntScrn in fullscreen mode only screenshots your desktop. I have *no* idea why, I also have the same problem with fullscreen on Windows Media Center (for my TV tuner :p).

I guess windowed mode should in theory allow PrntScrn.
  8. Fraps and all problems solved. You can take screenshots when ever you want, even while loading a game/track. Unregistered version takes only 30sec video and .jpg format screenshots.