Is it me or... (graphical issue possibly?)

So first off, I must say that I completely enjoy this DTM2013 add-on.. the cars are sweet, the tracks are a ton of fun, the racing is a blast (offline too!)

But i am beginning to notice a few things that are making me wonder if i have an issue at hand.

First - the car shadows... I have my settings at max, except the simple cube map reflections. But i am seeing that the car shadows are just non-existent as you move further from the player car.

Id say you have fantastic shadows for the closest 2, then ok blobby ones for the next 3, but past that theres nothing...

Is this by design? Or is there a setting i need to be looking for / CFG file that needs an edit?

Secondly - the AI or other player car LODs... they just violently (imo) pop from the background detail, for foreground detail with no real subtle transition.. its either full or minimal... again,Is this by design? Or is there a setting i need to be looking for / CFG file that needs an edit?

Neither of these things is a game breaker for me.. i still love playing, still love the pickup races online (when i can find players) and still love doing laps at these tracks!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back