• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Is it me or do u hate pitting?

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by RBR DANNY WITTS, Jul 5, 2011.

1. RBR DANNY WITTS

RBR DANNY WITTS

Ratings:
    +0
    Hate pitting because you have to wait for other cars to pass really frustrating!!!

2. Gareth Jones

Gareth Jones

Ratings:
    +643
    This bug has been tackled quite a lot on here, what length races do you do? Basically don't pit on the recommend stop; change it to either a lap earlier or later. I find I don't have any problems doing 40-50% races in career mode when I pit either a lap earlier or later.

3. RBR DANNY WITTS

RBR DANNY WITTS

Ratings:
    +0
    ok ill give a try thanks

4. DikiDino

DikiDino

Ratings:
    +0
    The problem is really frustrating when i used to start off with 20%, 30 and 40% race distance. Things starts to get better i started doing 50%. And with 100% + Pirelli tyre mod, its a whole new experience where i find pitting strategically important. And sometimes i do need to change strategy on the fly depending on how well i'm driving and also the weather changes effect. Its a whole new experience.

However, for 50% or more with default tyre sim. There seldom has a need to pit more than once. So longer race is extremely boring. :)