1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Is it me or do u hate pitting?

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by RBR DANNY WITTS, Jul 5, 2011.

1. Hate pitting because you have to wait for other cars to pass really frustrating!!!

2. This bug has been tackled quite a lot on here, what length races do you do? Basically don't pit on the recommend stop; change it to either a lap earlier or later. I find I don't have any problems doing 40-50% races in career mode when I pit either a lap earlier or later.

3. ok ill give a try thanks

4. The problem is really frustrating when i used to start off with 20%, 30 and 40% race distance. Things starts to get better i started doing 50%. And with 100% + Pirelli tyre mod, its a whole new experience where i find pitting strategically important. And sometimes i do need to change strategy on the fly depending on how well i'm driving and also the weather changes effect. Its a whole new experience.

However, for 50% or more with default tyre sim. There seldom has a need to pit more than once. So longer race is extremely boring. :)