1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it just me or everyone else, DRS issues

Discussion in 'F1 2015 - The Game' started by KevNOVA, May 4, 2016.

1. DRS opens and closes simply toooooo slow .... And it could be editted so i put Realistic Damage, Modded engine power myself together and added some mechanical damage as well i.e. Gearbox and overrevving damage...Anyone wants it ? Well if someone wants i would try to make it better then release it maybe.
  2. Sure I'd be interested very much!!
  3. Glad you're interested:)
  4. yes i am intrested, the stock damage is not realistic enough, i am loking for progressive wear of engine and gearbox

5. well so far i found progressive engine damage a little difficult cuz the engine damage in F1 2015 basicly depends on engine tempreture...So unless you drive like a turtle using rich fuel mix which causes the engine to overheat...You;re not gonna have many engine damage apart from overreving damage...Progressive gearbox damage is possible though and i;m testing but because you;ll have a new gearbox every session , im thinking if gearbox issues should only happen in the race
  6. There's a "DamagePerGearChange" in the file that can be changed