Is GSC's grip close to real grip?

Hi!

A friend of mine has tested GSCE 2013 and though he has liked it a lot, he thinks the cars -the originals that come with the sim- have more grip than expected.

He believes that Enduracers, or HIstoric GT, from rfactor, are closer to reality than GSC's cars, with less grip and better behaviour.

As I've never driven a race car, I couldn´t tell wich sim ( including rfactor2) is more real.

What do you think?

Cheers

I didn´t understand quite right what are you saying Niels. You mean, after spin starts, GSC becomes more "gripier"?
I cannot say about all the cars, but besides great ffb feeling on Mini challenge and Karts, i have made some impossible saves online ( impossible to do for so many times as i did when tried this 2).

The mods you mentioned (Eduracers I think) is known for grip going to say 70% soon as you start to slide. With GSC it doesn't go above 100% but only drops to say 90%. Not exact values, just an example to make it easy to understand. :)

The mods you mentioned (Eduracers I think) is known for grip going to say 70% soon as you start to slide. With GSC it doesn't go above 100% but only drops to say 90%. Not exact values, just an example to make it easy to understand. :)
I understand the concept Niels. I think thats why i found very good ffb feeling but find strange when loosing control only and that specific 2 mods which i´m used (fwd cars and few times in my life 125cc karts) in RL. Thanks for your time to answer.

Thank you Alex too for the video. But to be fair, even for the excitement of the comments on the video, this should be extremely rare to happen.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 205 13.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 111 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 211 14.4%