1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is anyone interested in organizing a Championship in F1 2010 pc?

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Borjaalonsovice, Apr 25, 2015.

1. I would like to organize a championship in F1 2010 for pc, if you are interested just reply to this post and we will keep in touch.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Cool, let's see if more people join us! I would love that. :):thumbsup:

3. 2010 was probably my favourite of the F1 games so I would be interested :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. No offense intended, but I can barely understand half the messages Maloyaroslavetz has posted there. It might help if they were written by someone who can actually speak English.

Moreover 6pm "New York time" is pretty late for me in the UK. Where is everyone else from? Because in my experience racing with people from other continents isn't a great idea.

5. I'm willing to play F1 2010 online, but with uni and summer holidays coming up I think until late August I wn't be able to. In case you are interested, @Robert Eady , I live in Italy so we could arrange times which should be better for both of us!

6. But stupid me forgot I play without logging in on GFWL because it's the only way for the game not to crash. Unless someone has a fix for me, I think online play is out of the question :(

7. I'm afraid I've moved on to an Assetto Corsa F1 league. Feel free to send me a message if you're interested in that instead ;)