rF2 Ironman @ LeMans - Fri 25th July

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Middle of the day and just got important call. sorry must sign out. I have to learn how to use ingame text. Couldn't tell Admin I was leaving lol.

Sorry guys, my game crashed for the first time in two and a half years. I just get black screen, I heard engine of my car running in some rev level and that was that. Sorry, again :( ... not happy at all.

@Matej Lakota was flying out there. Some impressive driving. :thumbsup:

I was able to get to second position with Matej way ahead. After his game crashed i was in first place so i managed my distance to the guys behind. With a safer pace i avoided mistakes and finished in first. I'm really happy with myself since i didn't do any mistake and kept the car on the track for 30 minutes. :p

It's sad that so many people don't like to drive this beast. It feels great and with bigger grids it would be epic.

Congrats to all that finished and thanks for another fun event. :thumbsup:

I am sorry I missed it, I freelance and during the day, I have to take conference calls when they come up. Please race this car again, I love even just practicing with it.

Sorry to see Teddy and Matej have connection problems.
I do find driving these cars so atmospheric.
Well done to Joao on your win.
My pace was +10 sec to the top 2 small consolation was I was lapping about 1 sec faster each lap. Best lap however 4m:16.
I misjudged fuel (normally do this quite carefully!) and after 6 laps it was 9 litres. Decided to cruise a lap to try to make it but the pace was so hot we entered an 8th lap so I then had to pit anyway. Always nervewracking as these cars seem to idle at 60kph in 1st gear.

I saw that Joao was in the 1967 G4 do you think its better?
I cant think where I can find 10 sec in the 1969.

Well done and thanks to all that raced

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 380 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 258 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years