iRacing's new Nationwide car with new tyre model to be released June 22nd

new_nationwide.jpg
The 'iRacing Stig' reviews the new tire model in a blog post here at iRacing.com. The new Nationwide Impala Class B car will be the first car in the iRacing service to receive the new tyre model at the end of June as part of the build up to the release of iRacing 2.0 in August. As well as a large list of other updates the new tyre model will be added to all cars in August but this release in June will give iRacers an insight into what to expect from this highly anticipated new tyre model.

Oval racing has a huge following and the tyre model wil lbe rolled out in August anyway so its not that far away for all cars its just this one was done first with the new model for the Nationwide car so why not release it?

Mark Oates;844418 said:
And I am wondering just how much this early release is going to help all those who could care less about oval track racing?

Same as releasing a road track or road car helps those who predominantly race ovals. I'll bet the oval guys were doing somersaults of joy when Okayama was released as the latest free track.

Your post makes you come across as one of those "I want only the things that benefit me and I want them now" type of people. Grow up.

You do realise that iRacing caters for both road and oval series and they've obviously took the decision and decided make the initial NTM release solely for the Nationwide car (as this has been built from ground up with the NTM).

All other cars (road included) should see the new tyre model in the August release of iRacing v2.0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back