• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Iracing wheel settings

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Larry Mcdonald, Oct 25, 2017.

1. Leo Bodnar

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Accu Force ( Sim Xperience)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Osw (small 20Nm)

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  4. Osw (Big 30Nm)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Larry Mcdonald

Larry Mcdonald

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi everyone!

I am new to sim racing with a wheel and pedals. I recently got Heusinkveld pro pedals, and a Fanatec Club Sport V2.5, with a Porsche 918 wheel. I was hoping some of you guys with or have used that wheel could give me some suggestions on wheel settings for Iracing and Assetto Corsa. I am mostly playing Iracing though and in the rookie series still since I have less than 2 hours of time on my wheel. I know how to calibrate it, and set the Sen to 900. But I have read lots of mixed results on the; FF.Sho,Abs.dr1,For,Spr,dpr.I got this for my son who has Autism for some behavior therapy, but I use to race prior to a bad karting accident, so I do enjoy racing also, so figured I could race at night.
    I know I am going to need a shifter at some point instead of just the paddle shifters, and a button box. I probably will build another rig as I built it as I found cheap 80/20 aluminum at Fzaztec in Fort Wayne Indiana. So I would most likely then go DD.But that could be in 6-12 months. Thanks for any tips and help. Larry

2. Eckhart von Glan

Eckhart von Glan

Ratings:
    +719
    wow, way beyond my league. i clamp the old G27 to my home office desk and that's that :) Hope you find the advice you need, but the iRacing forum here is very very small. Good luck with your son's therapy and the rig-project, though! cu on track.

3. Troy Eddy

Troy Eddy

Ratings:
    +25
    I have a CSW V2 with BMW GT rim so my wheel is very similar to yours.

Here are my on wheel settings:
    SEn 900
    FF 100
    SHo 100
    AbS OFF
    drl 002
    For 100
    SPr OFF
    dPr 020

In game I turn linear force feedback off (box unchecked)
    I use anywhere from 1.5 to 3.5 ffb depending on car.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Larry Mcdonald

Larry Mcdonald

Ratings:
    +0
    If you did dirt tracks, what would you start with for the Drl? And does anything else change? Ty for replying I really appreciate it.

5. Eckhart von Glan

Eckhart von Glan

Ratings:
    +719
    no clue, never play dirt tracks, sry.

6. Larry Mcdonald

Larry Mcdonald

Ratings:
    +0
    1 more question I promise. Do you have Fanatec pedals? I ask as I have Heusinkveld pro and just did not know if Dampering would help any without having fanatec pedals?

7. Eckhart von Glan

Eckhart von Glan

Ratings:
    +719
    sry again, just the old 27 with the pedals to match, nothing fancy :)

• Like Like x 1