1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

iRacing set to expand its Japanese line-up

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Kevin Watts, Sep 17, 2010.

1. New information has been posted on the official iRacing web-site about iRacings forthcoming expansion into the Japanese market. As well as the previously announced Okayama International Circuit and Mazda MX-5 Cup and Roadster cars iRacing will also be adding Twin Ring Motegi, Suzuka and Tsukuba Circuit to its roster. The full announcement is as follows:

2. I'm really looking forward to the MX-5 and those 4 tracks as they have provided some great racing in other games I've played so laser scanned versions for iRacing will be awesome. I've enjoyed many a close race around Tsukuba in the Forza series.

3. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

its Spa now Suzuka. Ohh my

4. This is wonderful news.

I would like know if you guys think they're is a chance they will get the ULTIMATE Japanese track.....Tokyo Route 246? I will jump for joy if they do.

5. I don't know but I do know Tokyo Route 246 is in GT5 :)

6. I know. All the more reason I should be crying, as my wheel doesn't work on the PS3 :frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:

7. Damn thats a shame, what wheel is it? have you tried it? a lot of USB wheels seem to work ok.

8. It's the new ECCI 7000 FFB wheel :)

9. Kevin Ascher

Kevin Ascher
    #47 Roaring Pipes Maniacs

That one should not be used on the PS3, but on a highend PC with iRacing anyways ;)