1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iRacing set to expand its Japanese line-up

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Kevin Watts, Sep 17, 2010.

1. New information has been posted on the official iRacing web-site about iRacings forthcoming expansion into the Japanese market. As well as the previously announced Okayama International Circuit and Mazda MX-5 Cup and Roadster cars iRacing will also be adding Twin Ring Motegi, Suzuka and Tsukuba Circuit to its roster. The full announcement is as follows:

2. I'm really looking forward to the MX-5 and those 4 tracks as they have provided some great racing in other games I've played so laser scanned versions for iRacing will be awesome. I've enjoyed many a close race around Tsukuba in the Forza series.
  3. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

its Spa now Suzuka. Ohh my
  4. This is wonderful news.

I would like know if you guys think they're is a chance they will get the ULTIMATE Japanese track.....Tokyo Route 246? I will jump for joy if they do.
  5. I don't know but I do know Tokyo Route 246 is in GT5 :)
  6. I know. All the more reason I should be crying, as my wheel doesn't work on the PS3 :frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:
  7. Damn thats a shame, what wheel is it? have you tried it? a lot of USB wheels seem to work ok.
  8. It's the new ECCI 7000 FFB wheel :)
  9. Kevin Ascher

Kevin Ascher
    #47 Roaring Pipes Maniacs

That one should not be used on the PS3, but on a highend PC with iRacing anyways ;)