iRacing Offers

Post any offers you can find from iRacing here so everyone can glance over what is available,

Got an email about it. I won´t do it due to AC but if anyone´s interested i thought you wanted to know.
Only for existing members.
2yearsfor1_header.jpg

Damn.. My decision-making system was too slow for this. I just couldn't decide if I should get a membership or not, and now the offer expired :( I just realized I still had 20$ of iRacing credits on my account, so a year for 30$ would've been kinda epic. Do you think there will be any more 50% offs soon?

IThey also just added 25% off for anyone who owns 40 pieces of content, so that's an awesome deal now.

that's a nice one. just to test i packed a couple of items in my virtual cart and it sure enough showed a 25% discount on each single item. for those over 40 items the special offers regarding three items or six items are thus null and void. the new discount also works with single items. (oh yes, and i just as quickly unpacked my cart, atm i have all the stuff i need to be a happy player :) )

In the last year, there was a promo code that we have a Truck Nascar + Michigan and pay 1 months and get 3 months. TOday, this code doesn't work anymore. Someone knows about a cool promo with an existing code?

The code from Race Department give us a 3 months paying only $9.

Thank you guys!

Most promo codes are valid for new accounts only, so if you try to use them on a existing account it will seem like the code is invalid.

I think that policy really blows for people that sign up for a month or maybe 3 months just to see if they like it, but then want to sign up for a year or more and are forced to pay full price instead of using a 1 year promo code. I had to create a second account because of this reason because I signed up for a month at first then liked it, wanted to sign up for a year and realized I was screwed out of the promo codes becuase I was an existing member at that point. Bad business policy there.

I think that policy really blows for people that sign up for a month or maybe 3 months just to see if they like it, but then want to sign up for a year or more and are forced to pay full price instead of using a 1 year promo code. I had to create a second account because of this reason because I signed up for a month at first then liked it, wanted to sign up for a year and realized I was screwed out of the promo codes becuase I was an existing member at that point. Bad business policy there.
I'm paying $49 for a year, for a couple of years now. iRacing has multiple deals for members. If you'd race 8 weeks every season, you can get up $40 in total. Basically I would be paying $9 for a year.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 136 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 373 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 516 39.0%