iRacing Offers

Post any offers you can find from iRacing here so everyone can glance over what is available,

Got an email about it. I won´t do it due to AC but if anyone´s interested i thought you wanted to know.
Only for existing members.
2yearsfor1_header.jpg

iRacing Slaps members in the face!

After a lengthy and exhaustive investigation by iRacing, we regret to announce that we discovered a widespread cheating scandal within iRacing. The cheating is specific to drivers of the new Ford Fusion Gen6 NASCAR Sprint Cup cars. After numerous reports of suspected cheating, it was discovered that iRacing engineer Eric Hudec – a longtime Ford fan – intentionally modified the code related to engine horsepower on the Ford Fusion, thereby giving Ford drivers an additional 15bhp.
While we didn’t find specific evidence proving that members who have raced the Ford Fusion knew about the ‘enhancement’, we also did not find conclusive evidence that they didn’t know about it, so in the interest of fairness the iRacing review board has decided to suspend all member accounts that have competed in an official race session in the Ford Fusion. The suspensions will vary in length based on the number of races the individual has completed and range from 1 – 6 weeks. In addition to the suspension, any championship points earned in a Ford Fusion will be forfeited. All those affected by this ruling will receive and email notifying them of their specific penalty.
Due to the large number of penalties; iRacing will not be considering appeals on this matter.
Eric has been terminated from his position and iRacing is searching for a new vehicle dynamics engineer.

I got promo code of -50% for year if I come back and renew my subscription with iRacing. This promo code does not work. Offer expires tomorrow. If I now buy the subscription with normal price since the code does not work, will I get some reinbursement/free content later since this clearly is some sort of a bug? :(

Check your email again, I got the same offer and noticed that I got it twice, one was a offer to renew at $49.5 and the other was for new subscribers getting the same offer, maybe you got two mails as well and the code you are trying to use is for new accounts only.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 278 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 404 40.0%