1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iRacing Member Car & Track Content (What do you own?)

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Will Marquez, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Daz has organized a spreadsheet where RD members can enter what car / track content that they have. Which will help out in knowing what content everyone has for possible future RD club / league events. Thanks to Pedro for the idea of this spreadsheet as well.

Here is the link: https://spreadsheets0.google.com/cc...EYRIaLKJaMnCw&hl=en_GB&authkey=CKH7zZcN#gid=0

Simple format. Enter your first and last name and place an X next to the car or track that you may have. That's it! :)

Thanks to Daz for creating this for our RD iRacing Members!
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Great idea, I filled it in for me I urge all other members to do so to help us plan events.
  3. have filled it in

also froze the first collum so its wil be easyer to fill in when there are more members
  4. As iRacing release new content (cars and tracks) I will update the Google spreadsheet accordingly, so where the new content is not included in with the service subscription, members can indicate the new content they purchase.

Also like Will stated, thanks to Pedro for the inspiration for the chart being created.

5. daz i stole some things for the 9lives members sheet

like the counting i stole :p
  6. added mine, all but 1 Oval track and all but 5 road tracks. Have nearly all oval cars and a few Road cars.
  7. No worries bud, you're more than welcome.

If it wasn't for you mentioning your 9Lives idea, I would have ever realised that 'Google Documents' existed, lol.
  8. Lars Strijdonck

Lars Strijdonck
    Six by nine. Forty two.

filled in and corrected my name:)
  9. Filled it in - interesting to read I have 19/24 cars and 26/45 tracks - albeit most of the road tracks apart from Barber, Philip Island and Homestead.

Great idea.

10. Great job guys.
  11. Filled in, despite only having one extra track and two extra rides.
  12. Filled in,good idea :thumb:
  13. Great idea!!!! Filled in. However I would add any car or track necessary in a league.
  14. updated with me on there now too. Nice job
  15. Looks like there was one person that entered their cars/tracks but forgot to put their name in. Whoever it was, could you please enter it in? Thanks :)
  16. Filled in some time ago, forgot to add that I'd done it. Sticking to Ovals just now until i get my AP brake mod, then I'll join road series.
  17. erm i think i made a booboo, i think i deleted the guy befor me's name :( cant remember what it was. sorry.

edit: just read a couple of posts up, i dont feel so stupid now haha
  18. Filled in, good idea guys, interesting to see what everyone has, or has not.

I'll struggle at the moment to put in practice for league races I wouldn't mind a couple of club events..say with the V8 :p ;)
  19. Completed the form, though not much to go on at the moment being relatively new. :)
  20. Thanks Crispin, good to see you here mate