iRacing league at RD - Just tell if you're interested!

Kevin Ascher

#47 Roaring Pipes Maniacs
As the title says, I just want to know who would be up for an iRacing league at RD at all, if everything was to their liking.

Interested

1. Abdul Ahmed
2. Glenn Petersen
3. Scott Mitchell
4. Dietmar Auferkorte
5. Kevin Ascher
6. Dario Jagar
7. Bram Hengeveld
8. Ingemar Petersson
9. Will Marquez
10. Björn de Haas
11. James Yates
12. Pedro van Baelen
13. Patrick Speleman
14. Darren Johnston
15. Don Davis
16. Emilio Vrkic
17. Randy Wolfgram
18. Onno Naber
19. Mark A. Warmington
20. Marc Good
21. Ramon van Rijn
22. Teo Bubicic
23. Jack B.
24. Daniel Higgins

How much would members be willing to pay for additional content to be able to race, for instance there are a few members still new to iRacing who may not have bought much content, would you be willing to say spend $30 on content? more? if it were needed for an RD iRacing season?

I am willing to get the content which will be used for the league. Infact I am slowly getting the contents iRacing has to offer. I plan to own every track n Road car. Oval races if of no interest to me right now. However once I rank up in the Oval licence all that might change if going just straight....left repeat 4 times for more than 100 laps is fun.

How far Kevin is the league shaping up?

I've got 100% of the content so it doesn't really affect me but I'd like to hear how some of the newer iRacing members feel as they would have to spend money on content unless it was a series using the base content but I think that might be a little bland.

• Dren Hendy

Is anyone clued up enough on how to do this? Seems like plenty of interest...i'm only a month into iR but would be willing to help out in some way.

I've been talking to the other racing staff about sorting something out, I've suggested a five race series that would use mostly content from the base package apart from one car and one track which would keep the cost of taking part under $30 for iRacing content.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 141 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.3%