iRacing - hosted GT3 Club Races - Sundays @ 9:00am EST

OP has been edited - sessions are now two hours:). Sessions require password which I will post the day of the race.

These RD club races are casual events I am hosting for the purpose of providing the opportunity to race using the iRacing service but without the pressure of worrying about iRating and Safety Rating. The majority of the tracks will be base content but there will be some of the more popular paid tracks mixed in as well. All skill levels are welcome to join in and race. Please race respectfully and have fun.

Two Hour Sessions: 1 hour practice, 15 minute quali (single car, 4 laps), 45 minute race. Race fuel limited to 46 percent. You will have to pit so use the time in practice sessions to find your stall. There are also 2 fast repairs available.

Session requires password which I will post up here on the morning of the race.
Password = Senna

The cars:
BMW Z4 GT3
McLaren MP4 12C GT3
RUF RT12R Track
Ford GT3 GT3

Sunday December 27th, 2015 @ 9:00 am EST - Okayama International (base content)

Sunday January 3rd, 2016 @ 9:00 am EST - Daytona circa 2007 (base content)

Sunday January 10th, 2016 @ 9:00 am EST - Spa (paid content)

Sunday January 17th, 2016 @ 9:00 am EST - Laguna Seca (base content)

Sunday January 31st, 2016 @ 9:00 am EST - Summit Point (base content)

Sunday February 7th, 2016 @ 9:00 am EST - Interlagos (paid content)

Last edited:
Password has been posted on the OP.

Just a couple requests guys:

1. As always, please drive with consideration for other racers. If you find yourself in a spin, please try and be predictable and hold position until it's clear.

2. Have fun!

I bought my shiny new Z4 a few minutes ago. I'll run a few practice laps tomorrow with it and try and join up. I'll probably run at the back and stay out of everyone's way if possible.

I bought my shiny new Z4 a few minutes ago. I'll run a few practice laps tomorrow with it and try and join up. I'll probably run at the back and stay out of everyone's way if possible.
No worries. Very relaxed. Just join in and have fun. Maybe someone will share a set up for you to try out. No matter what though - remember that you have those "quick repairs" available during the race. Looking forward to seeing you.

Apologies fellas but I think I'll sit this one out and join up next week for sure. I haven't really gotten much of a chance to run the BMW and don't feel comfortable jumping in a race with it, so I'll practice this week on Daytona and join up next Sunday. Again, apologies.

Apologies fellas but I think I'll sit this one out and join up next week for sure. I haven't really gotten much of a chance to run the BMW and don't feel comfortable jumping in a race with it, so I'll practice this week on Daytona and join up next Sunday. Again, apologies.
You can always join in for the 1 hour practice. It's a chance to get a feel for the car and the circuit. No need to be bashful. The idea is that drivers may get some good tips, advice or set ups. The session is live if you change your mind.:)

It was fun with all the company today. Too bad my internet connection has been sucking lately and caused me to disconnect. I needed to get to sleep anyway since id been up for work since 11pm the day before. Look forward to another time.

Thanks for joining in guys. Sorry it's such a tough time slot, James. Special thanks to you for joining in despite the lack of sleep. Still dominated too with some impressive times.

Fuel set at 60% didn't quite work and I'm stumped as to why. Next week's event will be set to 50% to see if it forces a stop by everyone. See you guys then.;)

Thanks for joining in guys. Sorry it's such a tough time slot, James. Special thanks to you for joining in despite the lack of sleep. Still dominated too with some impressive times.

Fuel set at 60% didn't quite work and I'm stumped as to why. Next week's event will be set to 50% to see if it forces a stop by everyone. See you guys then.;)
I was happy to join some friendly people. Btw the Blancpain sprint series run fuel capacity at 46% which is for there 40 min races, definitely forces a stop.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back