1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iRacing down for maintenance tomorrow

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Kevin Watts, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Chris Page a staff member at iRacing has announced that the service wil be down tomorrow to roll out a new build of the software. Hopefully this should mean we get the new tyre model on the Class A Impala 2011, Class B Impala (an update to the current version of the new tire model) Silverado, HPD-ARX-01c LMP2, Ford GT, Skip Barber Formula 2000 as announced here.

2. right on brother~! I know what I'll be doing this weekend... :letsgoracing:
  3. Painting?

4. lol, maybe but I think I may play around with the new cars before getting into painting them...
  5. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

So not all the cars will have the new tyre model with the release?

Will be a bit confusing to mix the old and new one!
  6. My understanding is this 'update' gives us Suzuka, Iowa, HPD and Ford GT (both with NTM) plus the Silverado, Impala's and Skippy with the NTM.

The Corvette was also scheduled for tomorrow's update with the NTM, but they have found a couple of issues so are holding it back.

The rest of the cars will follow with all the other service updates that the full iRacing 2.0 upgrade will bring sometime in August.
  7. Its not just one release Xose, we had the new Nationwide with the new model and the cars Daz mentioned should be in tomorrow's update that really we're getting early. Most developers would either hold it all back and an August release date would be August 31st at midnight :) We're getting something early with a progressive role-out of v2.0
  8. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

Of course, I wansn't critizising, I thought for a second that tomorrow iRacing 2.0 would be released, forgot that it will happen in August :)
  9. Just saw this post before heading to bed.

10. :( :(
  11. Hoop it will be here before the weekend,that would be awsome
  12. Ok here we go again... the start of iRacing 2.0, take two! :)

New build deployment.

Friday, 29-JUL-2011 UTC

2200 No New Hosted Sessions ( Jul-28 )
    0400 Service Down
    1200 Service Up

0200 No New Hosted Sessions
    0800 Service Down
    1600 Service Up

1200 No New Hosted Sessions
    1800 Service Down
    0200 Service Up

All times are subject to change

Timezone converter:

Does "1600" make you say "what?"
  13. Lars Strijdonck

Lars Strijdonck
    Six by nine. Forty two.

And where down, 8 hours and counting :)
  14. GREAT timing for my Clubsport pedals to die.. And my CST isn't due here before september...
  15. dead CSP? :O that cant be good. but the good part is iRacing 2.0
  16. Looks like its not so bad being at work today, seeing as the updates are still ongoing, lol.

Still, will have sit through the update procedure when I get home and sit and watch the 'time remaining' getting ever closer to 00:00:00
  17. Lars Strijdonck

Lars Strijdonck
    Six by nine. Forty two.

Updating! 713mb @ 3mb/s
  18. I'm almost matching that speed with 2.93!