• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

iRacing - Dale Earnhardt Jr. Promo

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Will Marquez, Sep 4, 2010.

1. Will Marquez

Will Marquez

Ratings:
    +18
    Just in case no one has seen this yet....

iRacing has just launched a new promo deal in co-operation with NASCAR Sprint Cup star Dale Earnhardt Jr., allowing iRacing subscribers to renew their membership for $75 ayear (25% off the regular price).

To sweeten the deal, renewers are automaticly entered to win a four-lap ride around Charlotte Motor Speedway with Dale Earnhardt Jr. To top it all off, the winners will also receive two tickets & pit passes to the Bank of America 500 NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Charlotte in October as well as $500 spending money.

To take advantage of the offer, subscribers should use the “renew early” option in their account settings, using the promo-code PR-Junior1. New iRacing subscribers that want a chance to win the Charlotte package should use the promo-code PR-JrRide when signing up.

I'm contemplating about pulling the trigger and getting my iRacing fix on for a full year! :D

2. Kevin Watts

Kevin Watts

Ratings:
    +11
    LOL just my luck I subscribed for a year just days before this promo, thats a really good deal, $75 for a years racing

3. Andrew Macpherson

Andrew Macpherson

Ratings:
    +9
    You should email them. I think in the past they've given out iRacing credits to people in your situation.

4. Kevin Watts

Kevin Watts

Ratings:
    +11
    Ah its no biggie, $99 was still a good deal anyway

5. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Ratings:
    +19
    Well, this is not to be missed unless you are just trying iRacing for 3 months and not looking at the future. I will be getting this promo tomorrow. £16 saving for a year. I am even contemplating to renew it for 2 years at this rate. 50% discount. Great deal. Thanks Will

6. Will Marquez

Will Marquez

Ratings:
    +18
    Oh you too Abdul!! Yes I will be renewing for a year tomorrow as well!! hahah :)

7. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Ratings:
    +19
    I am iRacing enabled till Oct 2011. Bring on F1 and Spa.

8. Gary Lennon

Gary Lennon

Ratings:
    +202
    Is this offer still available?.

9. Dietmar

Dietmar

Ratings:
    +43
    For a couple of hours, yes:
    "This offer expires at 11:59 PM (ET) on September 7, 2010. "