1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

iRacing - Dale Earnhardt Jr. Promo

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Will Marquez, Sep 4, 2010.

1. Just in case no one has seen this yet....

iRacing has just launched a new promo deal in co-operation with NASCAR Sprint Cup star Dale Earnhardt Jr., allowing iRacing subscribers to renew their membership for $75 ayear (25% off the regular price).

To sweeten the deal, renewers are automaticly entered to win a four-lap ride around Charlotte Motor Speedway with Dale Earnhardt Jr. To top it all off, the winners will also receive two tickets & pit passes to the Bank of America 500 NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Charlotte in October as well as $500 spending money.

To take advantage of the offer, subscribers should use the “renew early” option in their account settings, using the promo-code PR-Junior1. New iRacing subscribers that want a chance to win the Charlotte package should use the promo-code PR-JrRide when signing up.

I'm contemplating about pulling the trigger and getting my iRacing fix on for a full year! :D

2. LOL just my luck I subscribed for a year just days before this promo, thats a really good deal, $75 for a years racing

3. You should email them. I think in the past they've given out iRacing credits to people in your situation.

4. Ah its no biggie, $99 was still a good deal anyway

5. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Well, this is not to be missed unless you are just trying iRacing for 3 months and not looking at the future. I will be getting this promo tomorrow. £16 saving for a year. I am even contemplating to renew it for 2 years at this rate. 50% discount. Great deal. Thanks Will

6. Oh you too Abdul!! Yes I will be renewing for a year tomorrow as well!! hahah :)

7. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

I am iRacing enabled till Oct 2011. Bring on F1 and Spa.

8. Is this offer still available?.

9. Dietmar

Dietmar
    Premium Member

For a couple of hours, yes:
    "This offer expires at 11:59 PM (ET) on September 7, 2010. "