iRacing - Dale Earnhardt Jr. Promo

Just in case no one has seen this yet....

iRacing has just launched a new promo deal in co-operation with NASCAR Sprint Cup star Dale Earnhardt Jr., allowing iRacing subscribers to renew their membership for $75 ayear (25% off the regular price).

To sweeten the deal, renewers are automaticly entered to win a four-lap ride around Charlotte Motor Speedway with Dale Earnhardt Jr. To top it all off, the winners will also receive two tickets & pit passes to the Bank of America 500 NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Charlotte in October as well as $500 spending money.

To take advantage of the offer, subscribers should use the “renew early” option in their account settings, using the promo-code PR-Junior1. New iRacing subscribers that want a chance to win the Charlotte package should use the promo-code PR-JrRide when signing up.

I'm contemplating about pulling the trigger and getting my iRacing fix on for a full year! :D

Well, this is not to be missed unless you are just trying iRacing for 3 months and not looking at the future. I will be getting this promo tomorrow. £16 saving for a year. I am even contemplating to renew it for 2 years at this rate. 50% discount. Great deal. Thanks Will

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back