iRacing.com Motorsport Simulations

Status
Not open for further replies.
iRacing is on its way

Looks like the Iracing invites may very well be on the way according to the iracing members site
Originaly posted at RSC today.

From iRacing.com:

Great news! As of June 25th, the invitation process has begun. We are sending out several thousand invitations to join the service in the first of multiple waves that will be distributed between now and the end of the summer. Included in this first wave are the nominees that you beta testers passed on to us, as well as some of the individuals who previously registered on the iRacing.com public Web site. Subsequent waves of invitations will include iRacing corporate partners and additional registrants from the iRacing public site.

Over the next week or so, we expect to add thousands of new members. That means that our scheduled races will be more fully populated. The iRacing service will work as it was designed to, competition will be more interesting and the social aspects of our still-young community will become more evident. These changes are only a hint of what's to come, but they represent another important step forward.

Development continues, and we expect to have our doors wide open by the end of the summer. But if you know of anyone who wants to join before then (and wasn't already included in your list of nominees), please have them go to our public site (iRacing.com Motorsport Simulations) and register for updates.

As charter members of the iRacing community, you've had a chance to experience the sim and the service before anyone else. We hope that the rewards of participating in this pioneering endeavor have outweighed any inconveniences associated with our early development and growth, and we thank you once again for your patience and support.
ft_home_comingsoon.gif

home_sebring.jpg

One of the great things about iRacing.com is that the service will never stop growing. Coming soon to our selection of tracks is one of America's most historic road courses: Sebring International Raceway.

For sportscar racers there's no more hallowed ground. Built on the site of a World War II bomber pilot training base in Central Florida, Sebring has since 1952 been host to an annual mid-March 12-hour sportscar endurance race.

Today Sebring has three unique configurations and the facility is also host to vintage and SCCA club racing, as well serving as a test track for many other series.

Tradition hangs in the air at Sebring like the scent of the neighboring citrus groves. If iRacing's version of the track were any more authentic, you could walk next door and pick the oranges.

Anyone want too add me as a friend (name is above :) )

Trying to find a good FFB setting but so far I can only liken it to having an old pc that plays games fine, but you go for the full upgrade and get a whole new experience. Weak comparison but the general idea is there.

• shenken

And I got my invitation email a few minutes ago. Was watching Germany against Turkey on TV. Currently downloading iRacing software. can´t wait to hit the track :adhd:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%