1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Iracing Appeal Board

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Jesse Rowland, Sep 23, 2016.

1. Hi guys. I recently purchased a 3 month subscription for iRacing and found out my brother had been banned a while back and had blocked my location. I've spoken to the Appeals Board and the reviewing is underway with this situation but it has been 4 days and still no answer back.

I have nothing against them and understand that they must be very busy at times, I just thought the process would be a little quicker. Their customer service has been great, i got an answer back from them as soon as i emailed.

I was just wondering if anybody knows an estimated time on how long this process takes. I'm a little impatient ;)

2. no clue, sry.

3. To be fair, why should your brother not be banned just because you bought a sub?

4. Erwin Greven

Erwin Greven
    Premium Member

That is not what he is asking or saying.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. It was for my own account. My issue has been resolved anyhow but thank you guys for the comments.

6. Cool that your issue was resolved. Did they allow your IP to play iRacing now?

7. Yeah, they allowed the IP only for this account.

8. nice! keep your bro away from your account!
    ;)