1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

iRacing - A collection of crashes and bloopers

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Bram, Jul 23, 2010.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

iRacing member stabizisback has compiled a set of slow motion videos with accidents as they happened during practice and races, giving the viewer a closer look on the sofisticated damping and suspensions of the cars.

Includes some very nicely filmed bloopers as well.

Find more information about this simulation in our iRacing Forum.

2. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Bram, amazing videos. This guy is just a genius at video editing. Thanks man. This game is great.

3. Stabiz is one of my heroes :D

4. Bram

Bram

+1 subscribed to his channel for quite some time now. Always has great stuff to show from various sims he plays.

5. My fave is his 'Over The Limit' HistoriX 2.0 promo using Freedom Fighters by Two Steps From Hell.

6. Whooooaaaa, those physics must be great i think.... Very nice video editing :doublethumb:

7. Tim Ling

Tim Ling
    It's a million-to-1 chance, but it just might work Premium Member

It seems they have brought the idea of gravity to iRacing, take note ISI and SimBin.

Nice vids too :)

8. :cool:

9. There are some hugely talented video makers out there. I could sit and watch stuff like this all day, watching the suspension working on these tracks and the cars body roll in slo-mo. I have a shelf full of PC racing titles but none quite give me the same satisfaction after driving a few laps as iRacing does. I just wish I had more time to spend playing it.

10. Bram

Bram

Shall we sit together? Sipping on a beer watching gameplay videos all day :tongue: