1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iOS dashboard app

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by joyqi, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Hi, I have made a sim racing dashboard app for iOS. It is called "DashPi".

Here are some screenshots

IMG_1932.PNG IMG_1933.PNG IMG_1934.PNG

It is now compatible with Dirt Rally, Dirt 3, F1 2015, Assetto Corsa, Project CARS, Live For Speed, and I plan to support more and more games. I will also make a Android version.

Now the app is under open beta. Are there some guys want to join the beta list?

Please email me your apple account. You will receive the invitation from apple a few days ago.

My email address is magike.net[at]gmail.com
    • Like Like x 1
  2. JeanYves Samson

JeanYves Samson
    Premium Member

3. RaceWasGood

Premium Member

Thumbs up @joyqi. A clean and stylish looking dash you've got there. Although there are some issues with AC on the current beta-version, it seems to work nice on the other titles i've tested. Keep up the good work! :)
  4. RaceWasGood

Premium Member

Just a heads up that v1.0 is now available on AppStore. First day price is 2,99€
  5. Metalogic

Premium Member

If making an Android version, would you consider making a version for the Kindle Fire as well? Can't be that much extra work, as the Fire is basically Android under the hood and lots of people own these tablets, as they're cheap
  6. @RaceWasGood , Thanks!

@Metalogic , I think the Android version will come very soon, I'd like to make it compatible with Kindle Fire.
    • Love Love x 1
  7. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright
    I'm just here for the snacks

Could I run it on two devices at once? Example, have my old iPhone mounted over the wheel showing the screen with speed/gear/fuel and then have my iPad off to the side showing lap count/position/tire info?
  8. Absolutely YES!

Just watch this video

• Like Like x 2