iOS dashboard app

Hi, I have made a sim racing dashboard app for iOS. It is called "DashPi".

https://joyqi.com/DashPi

Here are some screenshots

IMG_1932.PNG IMG_1933.PNG IMG_1934.PNG

It is now compatible with Dirt Rally, Dirt 3, F1 2015, Assetto Corsa, Project CARS, Live For Speed, and I plan to support more and more games. I will also make a Android version.

Now the app is under open beta. Are there some guys want to join the beta list?

Please email me your apple account. You will receive the invitation from apple a few days ago.

My email address is magike.net[at]gmail.com

If making an Android version, would you consider making a version for the Kindle Fire as well? Can't be that much extra work, as the Fire is basically Android under the hood and lots of people own these tablets, as they're cheap

Upvote 0
Could I run it on two devices at once? Example, have my old iPhone mounted over the wheel showing the screen with speed/gear/fuel and then have my iPad off to the side showing lap count/position/tire info?

Upvote 0
ye you can use Firefox or google chrome IE and Edge wont work ..

I took a stab at making one yesterday, I'm fairly pleased with it but I don't think the rev lights are working correctly. At idle they're all red, once I get up to a few thousand RPMs the left three turn green and the middle three turn yellow all at once and way too soon, and the three red ones on the right don't light up at all, and they don't flash when I get to the red line. How do I change that so that they slowly light up one at a time and then flash when I get to the red line?

Here's what the rev lights look like, for reference. One other question, there is an option for "Background" and I'd like to do one with an aqua background and black letters but when I tried to change the color on the background nothing happened. Is it possible to have an aqua background with black text?

Screen Shot 2017-02-01 at 3.48.27 PM.png

Edit: Also, is it possible to go back and edit the one I already made?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Just bought this but cant get the rpm indicators to work, is there any way to adjust the rpm settings?

Upvote 0
i cant get the LEDs to work at all for automobilista, i tried in rrre, ac and rf2 last night and all worked (had some odd flashing in rf2) AMS works for everything else in the app which is strange

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back