F1 2011 "Invisible Walls" @ India - they're OK!

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Alot of people is blaming Codemasters for "invisible walls" that causing you to crash, for example on India:

But hey, I've watched real F1 qualifying today... And here's Massa's accident:

In game damage system doesn't look so bad now, does it?

How to avoid them? just don't cut corners...

Totally agree, it's not invisible walls, but those "baguettes". They seem rather dangerous for real. If Massa's incident had happened in a race in traffic, could have been realy nasty. Some of those guys seem to think they are immune.

They seem rather dangerous for real. If Massa's incident had happened in a race in traffic, could have been realy nasty.
How so? He didn't really go much faster or slower than race speed through the next corner and was then straight off the track. If somebody was very close behind him then maybe they'd lose a front wing, but I doubt they'd be following that close through there. There are more dangerous incidents than that in pretty much every race.

How so? He didn't really go much faster or slower than race speed through the next corner and was then straight off the track. If somebody was very close behind him then maybe they'd lose a front wing, but I doubt they'd be following that close through there. There are more dangerous incidents than that in pretty much every race.

Thats exactly what I thought when I read his post. I guess you can say hes comparing apples to oranges. :cool:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 354 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%