Invalid file id

Can you report back if the problem still persists. Might have found a workaround (still not found the reason why this happens to people).

Too bad we rarely get feedback apart from people reporting it :)

i have tried everything . i am using internet explorer and have tried 2 others . but i just dont understand why almost everybody has this problem , in every mod i look at somebody mentions this problem . i dont want this to be a big deal , i love this place for mods , but is it a problem that can be fixed by racedepartment , i never have this problem anywere else like rfactor or no grip racing etc . thanks for taking the time to look in to it !.

Hope to have this solved a.s.a.p.

People experiencing this bug please for once give us some proper feedback which steps you actually took when you ran into it.

Its not reproduce-able for me as I never have this error.

Be as specific as possible when reporting bugs and not just say it doesnt work :)

well for me i go to a mod , click on the link to download , get a message that says ' redirecting invalid file id ' and that takes me to the download page for recadepartment . and on that page , if i find the same mod , the same thing happens . i would say this problems happens 60 to 70 % of the time . i have tried using firefox and others and deleting cookies . thanks .

Same problem here....

I used to be able to clear cookies and it would work but now I just get Invalid File ID anytime I click on a download at RaceDepartment. Clearing cookies no longer works. I am using IE9. This happens on every download on your site. Quite a bummer.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 154 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 289 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 419 39.7%