Paul Jeffrey

Premium
rF2 Radical RXC Turbo GT3.jpg

Introducing the Radical RXC Turbo GT3 of rFactor 2 - A new Studio 397 artistic trailer.

With the GT3 Power Pack DLC from Studio 397 gaining popularity within the sim racing community, Studio 397 have released a nice introduction video for one of the more obscure cars from the pack, the very nimble and rather sexy looking Radical Cars RXC Turbo.. a lesser spotted GT3 car but without doubt one of the most distinctive looking machines that currently races under the global GT3 regulations employed throughout the motorsport world.

Available now via the Steam store, the GT3 Power Pack can be purchased as either a full five car package or as individual items. The pack retails for £13.35 and can be purchased HERE.

rFactor 2 is a PC exclusive racing simulation available worldwide via the Steam network.

Check out the rFactor 2 sub forum here at RaceDepartment for all the latest news and discussion with regards to the simulation. You can take part in lively debates with fellow rFactor 2 fans and take part in some great Club and League racing events..! Head over to the forum now and get yourself involved with the rFactor 2 community!

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

How are you finding the GT3 Power Pack for rFactor 2 so far? Happy with the new DLC? How does the Radical compare to its rivals in your opinion? Let us know in the comments section below!

The slowing down and speeding up of the video at times also looked strange. For me personally, if you're highlighting the release of a new car I want to see and hear the sounds of that car in all it's glory. Quick jerky clips doesn't let me see the details of that car.
I specifically agree with this.

Also I actually thought this was a video put out by Studio 397. I didn't think it was from an individual that didn't work for the company. Kind of weird logic on my part I guess, but I probably wouldn't have been so critical if I knew it was put out by one individual as opposed to being created by the company. If that makes any sense? :O_o:
I'm thinking about the same thing.

I'm sorry so many of you seem to dislike it. I hope you'll prefer the next one.

Well i really liked it, and hope to see many more from you :thumbsup:

For me the vid was a perfect teaser to get me looking again and again to see if i missed anything..
if i had not already bought the pack i would of been looking at how to get that car.. the vid showed just enough to get me interested.. a bit like a peep show...:whistling:

• Deleted member 130869

A video that starts with a black screen (for 2s) but with the car audio, cockpit camera, with the engine starting, idling, then revving up. Enter the fade in and fade out rF2 logo, meanwhile audio is of the car driving off on trackside camera in slow-mo (has to be set louder so it can be heard). Then cut into shots of bonnet camera by a rearview mirror, trackside camera (End key, car coming at the camera, at Mountain Peak), a couple of seconds that way then cut into cockpit camera for a good 10s, cornering (Bathurst, Suzuka), then a shot of 3-5 of the same car driving on track (not speed up or slowed down), fade out and fade back in for a similar setup but now around 6 pm so headlights are on, then cut back to external rearview mirror, then trackside camera with cars driving by and fade out into black, audio remains.

That's how I'd do it, though it doesn't work if the car is a Clio or something with a measly engine eh? :p

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 207 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 265 13.6%