Introducing the Ferrari 330 P4 of Assetto Corsa

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Assetto Corsa 330 P4 Preview 3.png

Scheduled for release as part of the Ferrari 70th Anniversary Celebration DLC, check out the introduction video for the legendary Ferrari 330 P4 - coming soon to Assetto Corsa.

Releasing alongside six other iconic Ferrari models, the 330 P4 has a long and impressive heritage in endurance motorsport from the 1960's. The 330 P4 would go down in history as one of the more successful ventures into prototype racing for the prancing horse, with arguably the high point being a popular Daytona 1-2-3 at the 1967 running of the great American race.

Powered by a screaming V12 engine designed under the guidance of Franco Rocchi, the P4 would contain many similarities to it's older sister the Ferrari 330 P3. Throughout the era the P marking would become synonymous with the endurance racing efforts of the brand, with P standing for Prototype in an effort to help distinguish the various different kinds of endurance racing vehicles Ferrari would produce at the time.

Slightly shorter and lighter than the older P3, the new for 1967 330 P4 would be faster, better handling and ultimately more competitive than any offering from Ferrari at that point in its history.

Now thanks to Kunos decision to create a Ferrari celebration DLC to honour the 70th anniversary of this famous manufacturer, Assetto Corsa players will only have to wait a few more days to get their hands on a digital version of the car themselves.

Capable of 320km/h and home to some of the eras best drivers, the 330 P4 is sure to be one of the most popular inclusions of the upcoming Ferrari DLC in Assetto Corsa.

To find out more about the upcoming DLC and what it will contain, check out our preview article HERE.

Assetto Corsa is available now for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.

Assetto Corsa 330 P4 Preview 4.png
Assetto Corsa 330 P4 Preview 2.png
Assetto Corsa 330 P4 Preview 4.png

Assetto Corsa and online racing = Love! Check out our brilliant Assetto Corsa League and Club racing forum for great racing events suitable for all skills and experiences. We host regular events using popular content and guarantee a great time for all. Additionally we have a very active sub forum for the game where players can catch up on the latest news and engage with fellow community members here at RD. You can download mods from our modding archive, discuss W.I.P projects in our Modding Discussion Forum and try out a selection of car setups for a wide range of vehicles. Come on, get yourself involved in the action today!

Looking forward to the 330 P4? Which car from the pack are you most excited to try on release day? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
Beautiful, very good handling - but it lacks top speed. Anyone get it over 292km/h? (Description says 320...) Even on the ´67 Le mans Hunaudieres it stops at 292.

Last edited:
Beautiful, very good handling - but it lacks top speed. Anyone get it over 292km/h? (Description says 320...) Even on the ´67 Le mans Hunaudieres it stops at 292.
its not as fast as the closed version, But I can give you 311 Max on the 67 Le Mans, if faster let a GT 40 drive in front of you :D.
Set wind to= Strong. Wind direction. = SE Now you have tail wind on the straight :D.
Toe in front and rear to=Zero Camber front and rear= Zero
Ride height front and rear= 10 cm Adjust gearing to 307 KM/h---I just lowered engine limiter to 97 % .
Now you should get 310 KM/h

Last edited:
its not as fast as the closed version, But I can give you 311 Max on the 67 Le Mans, if faster let a GT 40 drive in front of you :D.
Set wind to= Strong. Wind direction. = SE Now you have tail wind on the straight :D.
Toe in front and rear to=Zero Camber front and rear= Zero
Ride height front and rear= 10 cm Adjust gearing to 307 KM/h---I just lowered engine limiter to 97 % .
Now you should get 310 KM/h
Thanks!:thumbsup:
Only a little piece of metal missing and you need to sail...:whistling: An option to switch roof on/off would have been nice to have.

P1- All F1 cars are perfect. Incredible job
P2- The rest of the cars except 250 GTO because of his unrealistic handling... It's just not that hard do drive that car at such slow speeds.

Last edited:
Guys don't get me wrong I do love classics in general! but...wowwww these Ferrari F1 cars are the best thing Assetto Corsa ever launched. They are insanely good. Hoooo my god only £5 for these masterpieces. You gotta be kidding Kunos. I would buy the game again only to drive these babies

nice models , but disappointing in the audio department yet again.
if only race room had these classics
You surely not talking about the F1 cars in this pack! Cause if you are, you should really consider forgetting about racing games for good. The sound of these F1 babies is spot on. I just talked to a few Ferrari drivers that came this weekend to Silverstone and they confirmed the hype this magnidicent release had amongst them.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 359 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%