1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Introducing gameplay videos

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by George Martzoukos, Feb 22, 2015.

1. Hello, my name is George. In real life i am a painter, a gothic artist. I have always been i gamer since when i was little and recently i discovered many racing games that impressed me and gave me enough pleasure so as to invest some time on them and try to make few videos out of them that are worth seeing.

I created a channel with playlists and videos for everyone to see but mostly, being inspired by Ayrton Senna, i created a few clips that would emphasize on fast accurate steering wheel moves when driving very close to the walls of the track, trying to go as near to the wall as possible and on the same time avoid it with tiny surgical moves. I did this as an example of advanced gameplay. I also tried it on a couple of other racing games too, such as Dirt 2 and GRID 1 and was happy with the results.

Overall i have done GRID videos that i enjoy very much, superbike videos, burnout paradise vids as well and much more. I'm giving you my links to browse.

modedit: you can place all the videos you have here in the RD gallery http://www.racedepartment.com/media/

most of the times i use keyboard, although i may also use a steering wheel. I never use aids/assists, i always turn them off.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2015